Vision Care & Products
Every patient deserves the best. We believe in combining high quality service with high quality products to give you the best possible vision.
Every patient receives the individual care and attention they deserve. Our goal is to meet each patient’s lifestyle needs, while also considering eye health, comfort, and style. The newest technologies are combined with good, old-fashioned customer service. Our eyewear specialists, Pat, Traci, and Leslie are extensively trained and have over 70 years combined experience.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Salem optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Salem Eye Clinic.
- Low Vision Services – A brief illustration of some of the low vision correction services offered at Salem Eye Clinic.
- Free Infant Eye Exams – Learn about our participation in the public health program, InfantSEE.
- Nutraceuticals – Salem Eye Clinic offers science-based nutraceuticals for the promotion of eye health.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Salem, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Salem Eye Clinic, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Salem optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.